Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Lollipop Box

Hi Stampers!  Today's post is just so cute!  I received this pattern from Jenny Moors over at
http://stampingmoments.blogspot.com/ .      She has some really great things she's made!
This is one of them.  When you go to view her blog they are under "spring lollipops", I just chose to
do them in Halloween theme. I apologize for the retired DSP but my new DSP hasn't arrived yet so I improvised with this.  The stamp sets used are Dark and Dreary and Batty for You.  The cardstock is the new concord crush, pumpkin pie and transparancy for the window.  The handle is being held together with the new pumpkin pie glitzzy brads.  The scallop punch and 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches for the lollipop covers.   So stinkin cute!Thank you Jenny for sharing this with me!  xoxo

Here it is opened and closer up.  I found the lollipops at Rite Aid, full bag for 99 cents!  Woot!

1 comment:

  1. This is darling!!! I love the old dsp! :) Love the handle on it!
    I searched all over her blog and found the picture of it but no directions...can you tell me where you got your!! :) thanks

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..