Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween Witch's Shoes




Aren't these spooktacular!  I made these little witches shoes by using plain ole' basic black cardstock.  The flower on the front of the shoe is the large 2' scallop punch,  it has been punched out 5 times. twice in the pumpkin pie dsp and 3 times in the concord crush.  I used one of the concord crush glittzy brads to hold them all together, then just took my fingers and scrunched each of them leaving the bottom one untouched.  It was attached to the shoes with tombow adhesive glue.   The strap also has a glittzy brad holding it together.
   
Here it is with treats tucked inside the sole.  I used two quaker mini granola bars (trying to think healthy), they were both wrapped in the pumpkin pie and concord crush dsp.. You could use any Halloween type candy as well.  Candy corn, mini candy bars,  I know you guys will think of something!  xoxo    

YOU CAN PURCHASE THE PATTERN ON MY HOME PAGE UNDER TUTORIALS FOR $2.50
and it will be sent to you....... 

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! this is SUPER Cute!!! Can't wait for you to post the template!! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! this will be on my punch inspiration of the day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoe is soooo great Julie.
    Thank you Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see alot of people enjoying getting this - cute - cute - cute. Would love to get the template.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..