Saturday, September 14, 2013

Altered Halloween ideas

Good morning!  thought I would show you another idea for the White Chalkboard marker.  I used some glass jars I had around the house and covered them with our Witche's Brew designer paper and added black cardstock, then wrote with our Stampin White chalkboard marker on them.  Filled them up with caramels  (or you could put a candle in them as well)  there you have it!
Below,  I found these mini adorable kleenex boxes and just added one of our stamped images from the Hallween Bash stamp set to create this cute little give away.
Products Used:
Stamp Set - Halloween Bash wood-#130577 or clear # 130580
White Stamin Chalk marker #132133


Can't make the Spooky Halloween banner class locally?  Don't fret!  you can order the kit from me with complete instructions and everything you need to make this keeper.
  Remember it's canvas so it will last and last and last.....Ha!

Cost is $20.00 plus shipping
email me at www.juliepitta@rocketmail.com to place your order.

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..