Friday, September 6, 2013

Sweater Weather

Feeling fall setting in, calls for a fall card!
I just cut 1/2" strips and tore the edges for the back part of this card, stamped the Magnificent Maple and cut them out.  Easy Peasy!!!

Products Used:
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather Designer Series paper #132184 - $10.95- 12 sheets
Stamp Set- Magnificent Maple # 131868 - $9.95,
Thankful # 133313- $7.95
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate chip
Accessories- linen thread




Come create this spooky banner with me!
Many dates and times available
Friday, September 20th 10am to noon or 7pm to 9pm
OR
Friday, September 13th 7pm
Check out my website here for more classes!
email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com to register



1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect fall card. Love that sweater weather paper.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..