Friday, September 27, 2013

Burlap Ribbon Rosettes with Polka dots!


Today I am going to introduce to you our new!  Burlap Ribbon!
Besides adorning packages and decorating cards with it.  Why not jazz it up a bit and decorate those mini muslin bags!
Here up close you can see each bag that I used the burlap on:


Here's a white polka dotted one I made



This one is  plain burlap 
Not only did I decorate with them,  I made rosettes and polka dotted them.
 I have a video at the top of my main page under videos showing you how to make the rosette.






Of course I had to make a Halloween one.  This one is also polka dotted in black.
See below on how to polka dot your ribbon

These are the spools of Burlap Ribbon, you get 5 yards of 1 1/4" for $7.95.   You will need 10 inches for each rosette.  Starting with your sponge dauber and some black or white craft paint. Take and lightly dip the dauber into the paint and apply directly to the ribbon.  You may need to reapply paint to the same dot twice.
Below is how it looks as your working on it.  I just put the two together for you to see the difference in the colors.  Once dried you will use our adhesive circles to create your rosette.  Again, the video on how to make the rosette is on my main page under videos.    


Products you will need to get started:
Accessories:  Burlap Ribbon # 132140 for $7.95, Muslin Bags #132180 (8) for $9.95, Vintage Fauceted Buttons, Basic Pearls 
Acrylic black or white paint

Place your order HERE


2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..