Monday, September 23, 2013

Halloween Candle


How about a Halloween candle to make?  I purchased one of those 12" high skinny candles from the Dollar Tree and covered it with our Witches Brew designer paper #132185
I took one of those plastic black spiders I had laying around and added some of our orange stampin glitter # 132206.





Are you into Meatless Monday's?  
Then you have got to try this amazing casserole!

I tried this dish recently at True Foods in Arizona and fell in LOVE with it!   It's Spaghetti squash casserole.  I tell you,  it tastes just like a pasta dish.  So yummy and easy to make!!!! 

Here it is all done.

The spaghetti squash looks like regular pasta

This is where you put the tomatoe mixture on the squash.


Here's where you add the jar of pasta sauce.  (use your fav brand)

Recipe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..