Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween Treat Bags

I'm showing you today some more ways to decorate the mini muslin bags I showed a few days ago.  In light of Halloween, let the treat giving begin!  I used the new Build a Banner stencil kit on these bags.  You just use your classic ink pads and sponge daubers to create these bags.  Above I just added ribbon to them and they look so cute!  below I added some stamped images to them and they look even better!



I used the Halloween Bash stamp set







Build a Banner Simply Created kit
#133507
(comes with many different stencils)


Mini Muslin bags #132180

Do a little shoppin HERE


1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie! I've been on vacation in Colorado for the last week (bad timing) & I'm trying to catch up with everything! I really like these bags for Halloween. I also liked those Halloween clips a few posts back. I got a box of goodies from the holiday catalog right before I left. I can finally get to them & start creating! Thanks for the cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..