Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Spooky Halloween Banner Class

Who's ready for some Halloween fun?
This is a canvas banner you will be making.
My Spooky Halloween Banner class is now open and available to sign up for.  Are you local and thought about coming to a class?  please do!  
Not local and still want to make one of these boo-ti-ful banners?   Order the kit complete with directions!

Upcoming Banner class as follows:

Kid's Class- Wednesday, September 18th -3:45 to 5pm
Adult Class- Friday, September 20th -
chose between 10am to noon class or 7pm to 9pm
Cost for class - $20.00
email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com to register

Not local and want to order a kit?  (cost $20.00 plus shipping)
email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com


You can also go to my website HERE to register for the class

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..