Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Birch Candles

Looking for a fall craft to whip up this weekend? Here's a quick and easy one for you.  Fall Birch Candles!
 I used some glass jars I had around the house and wrapped them with our new Birch paper that is in the new Thankful Tablescape kit  (see below)


I used the linen thread to wrap around the paper, then added the Autumn Accent Leaves for the Big Shot.  I put the leaves in our embossing folders, both the Woodgrain and the Square Lattice to give it texture.  Just glue gun them right on the jar.  


Here they are up close so you can see the textures.


Attach your birch paper with Tombow multi purpose glue

Here is the Thankful tablescape and some other uses for it.  It has soooo much in the kit.  
It also comes the the NEW! white stampin chalk marker that I have shown in past posts.
This kit can be used for Fall or Thanksgiving creations....






Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
#133463 for $19.95
(Materials to set the mood for 10 guests if used for tablesetting)

Do a little shoppin HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..