Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween green potion


Good Morning all!  How about green poison looking drinks for Halloween?  
Start with green apple flavored Jones sodas. I used Witches Brew designer paper to cover the carrier and the bottles.  You can add even more to them if you like,  just remember they have to fit back into the carrier.  I added a glittered black spider to the front of the carrier, a tag and a ribbon on  the carrier.




There is enough different designs in the Witches Brew paper for each bottle to have their own look.  Doesn't it look like they came this way!   Too fun!

Products Used:
Paper- Designer series Witches Brew #132185
Accessories: Black Chevon Ribbon, Black Glitter, plastic spider
Stamp Set- Halloween Bash #130580


New Product Alert!
 The October NEW! Polymer Halloween stamp set!

Bite Me!  #132622 for $13.95

Do a little shoppinHERE





2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect color for a Halloween drink! That paper really fits! I like this year's Halloween DSP!
    Past post notes... Don't you just love that birch paper ribbon? I like the ideas I've seen for how to use that kit. What a perfect little kleenex box for Halloween! I like how you embellished it!
    Thank you for all the cool Halloween ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!
    Yes! I love all the birch crafting ideas, I want to try more after i get off this Halloween binge I'm on! But you know it's my fav! Thank you for the conpliments! LOVE to hear from you! wondered how you were!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..