Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Deer Head



I found these already painted and distressed deer head at Michael's.
They seriously need little to cute them up!


Very simply here are the two ways I decorated them
above I added greenery and some mini pine cones
I had these red berries on hand that were part of 
a Christmas pick so I cut them off to make the nose.


This one I just tied a buffalo plaid bow and added the mini
pine cones and added the nose.  Super easy guys!!
These heads are large measuring at 11"x 14" perfect
for putting on the front door or inside of a wreath.
I will show you in my next post by what I mean
by inside of a wreath.  Stay tuned.



They are just adorable!
We are making these at the next Creative Class
Spoiler alert........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..