Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wood Beads and Towels



I love to get to share the way you all use my wood beads to
decorate your spaces with!
Here are a few recent pics in different decor spaces
where you have decorated with my wood bead garlands.
I like to get to show you these ideas as I get many 
questions on how to use or decorate with them.
As you can see they fit into many types of home decor....



The kitchen below has one of my kitchen towels 
adorning the dishwasher.  
I love how traditional the kitchen is and how this customer
incorporated the farmhouse towels.
Looks fabulous!


There are still towels available in my shop 
for you to browse as well as the wood bead garlands.



Look for new towels coming in the month ahead for 2019!


Looking for wood bead garlands?
They are still available as well
Come check them out here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..