Saturday, December 15, 2018

DIY Ornaments


These ornaments were made at the last 
creative class.  They are fun a quick to make
You can by the half globes at your local
craft store, I found mine at Michael's


I used the Big Shot machine to cut out the scalloped
backing to the ornament.  The size of my ornament
globe required me to cut my scallop circle at 2 1/4"
I then separately cut a piece of white cardstock for inside
scene at 2" then stamped the trees for the winter scene.


Use a craft glue such as Tombow liquid glue to attach the
paper to the clear globe.  If you tried to use a hot glue gun you 
would be bubbles of glue along the side of the ornament.


I put a teaspoon of snow flakes in the ornament
make sure you put them in before you glue it together!


Here are the pieces you will need to make these ornaments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..