Sunday, December 23, 2018

DIY Oranges



Kick off your sunday trying out a hand at making these
diy oranges.   You can see my step by step video below
that went live with Zulily on Facebook yesterday
You guys these are super fun and easy and smell soooo
delish! 


For this votive one that I made I just cut the very top of
the orange off and took a spoon and scooped out just a bit of the 
orange inside and then tucked the tea light inside.
Using the fresh cloves, you just slowly add them
around the orange. 
These oranges will last for a good month.
They dry out very slowly.....


Check out the video below to view how
to make the smell good oranges




In the video I give you three different ideas and ways
you can peel away the orange peel.
Above you will see the Rollerball that I use to make
my designs in the orange.  Make sure and view the video
to hear the others ideas for you.




I hope you had fun watching the video and getting new
ideas for home decor and gifts for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..