Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Mini Starbucks Cups


Hello sweet friends!
First I want to share with you these crates that one of my 
followers Marcie Brozovich sent to me.  Look at
the beautiful way she decorated these crates!
I love the different plaid papers she used as well as the delicate little pine cones with hollyberrys.
But I think what caught my eye most is the clever way she created the handle, take a look closely.....
she used a little wood branch!!!  Love everything about this!
Way to go Marcie!! 
 Thank you for sharing your creative mind with us!


Sharing some of the mini Starbucks cups that I make annually
for different pop up shops I partake in.
Yes,  they are also for ordering, so if you would like to order
some email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com
They are $3 each and make great table placement gifts, teacher gifts, co-workers, etc!! 
They are filled with Hershey kisses....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..