Wednesday, December 19, 2018

DIY Ornaments




I'm so excited to share with you the segment I will be doing live
today with Zulily!  If you follow them on Facebook you will be able to watch me live showing you how to make these super easy ornaments!   If you head over to Facebook and click on Zulily I believe we will go live at 9:30 am pacific standard time!!

**** The video is up, you can view below! *****


I will be sharing this super easy clear ornament you can make simply by just adding snowflakes, ribbon and a vinyl word to.





The next ornaments will also be made by using
clear christmas ornaments and acrylic craft paint. 
I will be posting the live video here later today so 
you can go back and view how to make these beauties.
The one above is made with white and metallic copper paint.



I wanted to use a little vintage color vibe on this one.
I started with white then the red and blue.


Each one turns out so completely different just by swirling 
the paint around in the glass ball.  
I hope you try to make these.  I also will be showing on the live 
how to make these super easy glitter ornaments too.
Once you get started you won't be able to stop!



Darice Clear, Heavy Duty, Round Glass Balls – Removable Top - Can Be Painted, Embellished and Filled – Make Customized Holiday Ornaments – Perfect for Crafting and Winter Décor, 80mm (4 pieces)

Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, 18 Piece (2-Ounce), PROMOABI Assorted Colors I


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..