Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!





Merry Christmas sweet friends!
John 3:16  .....

 My idea of Christmas,
 whether old-fashioned or modern is very simple: loving others.  
Come to think of it, why do we have to wait
for Christmas to do that? - Bob Hope

Living this truth everyday......

Wishing you all wonderful day!
Christmas is a necessity, there has to be at least one day of 
year to remind us that we're here for something else 
bedsides ourselves.....


The other day we did a quick morning hike
to Gold Creek Pond Trail 
Like my silly emoji glasses?!!!
Our Daughter was here 15 hours prior taking photos of a lake 
that was clear as glass. 
 Today when we arrived (as you can see in the pics)
The lake has completely froze over, AND.... 
of course my husband decides to stand out on it! 
I told him I would NOT save him!  (haahaha!!)


Completely froze over and stunning views





To family and friends near and far 
Merry Christmas from the Pitta's!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..