Monday, December 3, 2018

Deer Ornament



Hello friends and happy monday!
This past weekend flew by!
How about trying a super easy diy ornament?






I found these great distressed white wood round ornaments
at Michael's for all of 14 for $10.00.
Use your 50% coupon and what a deal!
They come all ready with the twine attached to them, 
so not much to do to get them ready for use.


The whimsical wood deer I found at Hobby Lobby,
there are 20 to a package for $2.99
You can also pick up the cute glittery red pom poms
for the nose while your there.
On the back of the deer there is a self adhesive
dot for you to attach the deer to the 
ornament.
How easy is that!


I hope you try and make these!
We will be making them at my Creative Class
this friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..