Saturday, April 17, 2021

2340 West Newton


Good Morning!

Sharing with you this morning some of the products in my shop,
they are the top sellers that are constantly the favs.
I absolutely LOVE when you send me pics of how you style
the items or use them.
Check out the above picture of the mini starbucks cup from my shop.
It seems this has become a thing where Mama's use the cup in their newborn photo sessions.  This one is just so precious!


And this one......
it's one of the most popular tea towels.....
Stupid Dishes,  can you relate?
piles high of dishes just when you get done with
work, dinner or whatever!  never ending!


Need a little humor in your life?
This one is perfect for you or a friend who doesn't cook?
know anyone?  
These towels would make great gifts for upcoming Mama's day, bridal showers, weddings or even a birthday gift.  Head over to my shop to see if there is anything you might like!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..