Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Mother's Day


Happy Tuesday!
Bringing you a pretty Mother's day card to get your started
on before the day approaches. 
You can use any floral or leaf type designer paper for your background.
For this card I used the  Paper Blooms background paper that was FREE this past Sale a Bration. 
But again, if you don't have it,  you can use any floral paper with coordinating colors. 
The gold hoops are what steal the show on this card, 
they are so pretty and you can tie on ribbon or thread through some yarn like I have or add tags as you will see below.


I used some white yarn that I used a slip knot through
the gold hoop to attach it.  To attach it to the card
I used just a little bit of hot glue to the card. 



The gold hoops can be found HERE 
They are on sale right now!


Take a look at a few more pretty ideas for you to use
the gold hoops in your cardmaking.



So many things you can make with the gold hoops!
I hope you pick some up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..