Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!  Happy Spring!
Although are evening are still in the upper 30's
spring is sneaking it's way into the PNW.
Signs of it are popping up all over especially at the beautiful 
Lake Washington Arboretum.
We had a wonderful morning at church then decided since there was no rain to take a drive to the Arboretum for a walk and boy was it worth it!  Spring blossoms everywhere!


Before we left I tried something new by putting my ham in the slow cooker.  I thought that would be a ready easy way to cook the ham and keep it from drying out without being home to tend to it.
Boy was it easy and delish! 
I ended up putting it under the broiler for 3 mins to get a good
crisp on the top of it.  Made life super easy!
Here is a little glimpse of my Easter setting.


I bagged up some of those tasty little Cadbury eggs in a cello bag and added some grass to the bag and stapled the top. 
Love how they turned out!
Only three of us for dinner this year, but that didn't stop
me from setting the table and having all the fanfare!


It's all about the little things, right?
insert laughing emoji!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..