Saturday, April 24, 2021

So Cool Paper Pumpkin!

                        

How cute and "cool" is this new Paper Pumpkin?
The new So Cool video is above that you can watch
to put together your paper pumpkin kit.
Here are my alternative ideas for you.
As you can see I used the "hey" stamp from the 
past paper pumpkin stamp set. 
If you missed out on this paper pumpkin, not to worry
this is one of the new product suites in our upcoming catalog!


Here are three of the cute already printed colorful
cards.  All you have to do is add the sentiment.


If you look really closely you can see how I added glitter 
to the spots on the popsicle.



Same on the rainbow,  I added glitter to the edges of each color.



And the watermelon card I added the glitter
to the white spots on the red part of the fruit. 


Aren't these just a splash of cute?
They are so sweet and colorful.
I have some more cards to share with you with
the remaining pieces in the kit so stayed tuned. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..