Wednesday, April 28, 2021

So Cool


Summer is coming right?
Throwing at you today some more goodness from the
So Cool kit.  I told you in my last post about the stickers
 sheets that came in the kit.  Here are a few more, the watermelon
and the strawberry.   I backed them on card stock as well so that 
I could pop them up on the card.  Added a little glitter to them 
and that was it before adhering them. 


To start off the card using the stamps in the kit I stamped the watermelon adn popsicles all over the background in black.
The little piece Petal pink card stock in the center was made by using the Stampin Cut embossing machine (formerly the Big Shot)
The embossing folder I used is called Old World Paper 3D
looks like this..... 

it is currently on sale and retiring soon, so if you like it,
you might want to grab one HERE
And what I did to get it that shape was to just tear a piece of the Petal Pink card stock into a shape I liked then ran it through the embossing folder.  I love the texture of this one!


All these pieces and stamps came in the kit, 
but if you don't have or didn't get this month's Paper Pumpkin
 "So Cool"  you can still order the refill kit which you can see below everything it has in it to create some really cute cards.
I will continue to show you some more cards in the coming days that I have made with this kit. 

Here is the refill kit.  It is $10.00
You can see all the goodies you get in it. 
At the bottom are the cards I showed in the earlier posts and the top are the sticker sheets and envelopes.  And although you don't get the stamp set, remember, look through what you already have to use for what you might make cards for such as birthdays, etc. 

You can order the kit HERE

Happy creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..