Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Red Truck Christmas Kit


I still have some of these Red Truck kits available

It's called the "Red Truck Christmas Kit" and all you need to have on hand is scissors some adhesive!
  ******* I have 10 kits available!  *****
$35.00 for the kit plus your shipping which is $5.
$40.00 total
You can email me if you'd like the kit and I will have you pay via
Paypal or Venmo

Kit prices include all the items you see here;
The kit has 5 ornamnents 
Framed Art
and a wooden red truck wall art.
You will receive videos on how to make each project. 
Email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com


This is the galvanized rustic christmas framed art


You will also make this adorable red truck 
Christmas ornaments.





You will also make these two pine ornaments with greens and beads
And below, the red truck is alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..