Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Tins


Hello monday!
Coming at you this morning with these cute tin buckets I happen to come across at Molbak's.
Of course they were so cute and a bit high in price for me so I went 
on the hunt for how I could make these.



First things first,  if you are going to punch holes in these tin pails you will need these.....
a crop a dile tool. 
They punch holes in leather, metal, foil, wood etc. 


I happen to find these tins at the Dollar Tree,
they are the exact same size as the ones at Molbaks.
Using the crop a dile, figure out your spacing for punching
the holes.  Cut all the way around the pail. 


Once you have all the holes punched take your twine and weave the twine in and out of the holes til you get back to the beginning.  Tie and bow. 


For the red and black buffalo plaid ribbon do exactly
the same by weaving it in out and til back to the beginning. 


Once at the beginning, tie a nice bow. 


It's all done!
I added a little tree to it and a cute red truck tag. 

For the one below I left the twine on the
pail and used a little wood round that I wrote on 
to add to the front. 


Add some little artificial trees and what a cute decor!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..