Saturday, December 12, 2020

Diy Snowball drops


Happy Saturday!
I'm still over here plugging along slowly adding Christmas
decor around the house.
This is one of my bathrooms, it's smaller and a bit
harder to decorate except for this window.
I wanted to make a snowy window scene to go along with
the vintage tree you see sitting there.  (thanks Carol!)
While looking at our local garden and nursery store Molbak's a 
few weeks ago they had these adorable snow poms on sticks that
you could hang.  Super cute, but a bit pricey.
Enter my take on the snowball drops......


You could do this in any window and would be fun to do with the 
kiddos. 
I purchased just two different sizes of pom poms and used a thread and needle to make this. 
I just strung three of the smallest ones first then the larger one and repeated.  This is seriously super easy.  To hang it I just used some scotch tape at the top of the window.
Super cute! I love how it turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..