Friday, December 18, 2020

Paper Snowflakes


Being and spending time at home has given me the time
to try new things.
I found these lunch sack snowflakes on Pinterest showing you how easy it is to make these festive little stars.
I really wanted to add some white ones too, but it was impossible to find any white lunch sacks anywhere. 


To hang them I just used a clear push pin and stuck 
it right into the wall.  


To get the two different sized snowflakes I used
a standard sized lunch sack and also used small ones too.



Each snowflake takes 8 paper bags.  You basically 
just glue them on top of each other and then
cut out the sides to create the snowflake design.
You can see the Pinterest post HERE

I am not kidding, these are EASY!!!
Get some bags and give them a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..