Thursday, January 6, 2022

Delivering Cheer into the New Year


Even though we are into the New Year I find with our
current weather situation I still feel like we are stuck
in the Christmas holiday mode.
I'm catching myself still doing holiday projects!


This card is to send off to a friend that I have barely
seen this year but wanted to wish her a Happy New Year.
I stamped the girls image on white paper and cut it out
to glued it right to the crumb cake card stock then water colored
her coat and tree. 


How has your new years been?
any new resolutions?
I tend to not make resolutions but challenge myself
to try three new things every year.
It can be ANYTHING! 
It challenges you to see if there is something new that might
interest you.  Give it a try!   
You have all year,  make a little list of a few things 
that catch your interest.  I personally haven't made my list yet
but will soon.  
Oh, and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..