Saturday, January 8, 2022

Metal Cookie Cutter Ornaments


Well, I'm still over here trapped in the holiday
creative mode.  We are two weeks past Christmas
but I'm creating away.
I happen to be in Target yesterday and they had their holiday clearance going on.  I found these metal cookie cutters for .10 cents each. 
Of course I grabbed a few to play around with. 



I bought the snowman and stars.
I cut some Christmas scrapbook paper 
and glued it along the sides of the cookie cutter.


You can use the Tombow adhesive glue to attach
your paper or just a little bit of hot glue,
just go light on the hot glue or your paper will 
become bumpy. 


I added some wood beads to the twine to hang the
ornaments from. 

These are the stars,  I did the same with them.



This is the snowman all done.


This is what it looks like from the side view. 



And the star,
it's fun to find clearance items you can alter.
Check you local stores and see what you can 
find.  I think it's time to move on from 
the Christmas decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..