Friday, January 28, 2022

Dollar Tree Gnomes


Time for a makeover!
These lil' garden gnomes can be found at your local Dollar Tree.
If you don't have them or a Dollar Tree then check out the link below
to order them.
I personally like my decor more on the neutral side so you may chose that you like these little fellas just as is, but my creative mind
says to paint them. 
Gnomes  link 



It doesn't take much to paint them.
If you use chalk paint then the drying time is much 
quicker than with acrylic craft paint, but either works just fine.
I used a sponge brush and country gray chalk paint. 
I painted two coats, but one is fine.



Turned out super cute!
I will add him to my coffee cart with some Valentine's day decor.  Have you seen the cute coffee carts floating around social platforms? 
I will post a picture in the next post to show you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..