Monday, January 17, 2022

Yay for Love!



Love is in the air!
Had to crank out the Valentine's goodies.
This is one of the set I show cased in the fall and
even though it dictates holiday styles, I always try
and view it to be used in other holiday ways. 


I stamped the dress right onto the card stock
and then again on pink card stock, cut it out 
and glue it directly over the already stamped one
and shaded it with a pink marker.
I punched out a red glitter heart to resemble a box
of chocolates. 
The stamp sets I used are the below.... super cute sets!




Delivering Cheer Christmas Card with Painted Christmas | Stamp with Jenn

Delivering Cheer stamp set 

Happy & Heartfelt Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Happy and Heartfelt stamp set




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..