Monday, January 31, 2022

Your creations!


Happy monday!
I mentioned I would share with you the little gnome I repainted.
Mine is above, I added a little bit of antique wax to him and have decided I don't like the new look so I will most likely paint him again!
I added him to my little coffee cart and some other little pieces.


You know I LOVE when you send me your creations.
The cute three gnomes above were re painted by 
Susan in Arizona.  They turned out so cute!
Thanks Susan!


I also posted this Valentine card a few weeks past and received
the card below send to me from Krista in San Clemente.
Such a great job! I love to see how you switch things up
and make it your own.  
Keep sending me what you try cause truly this is why I do what I do on here, to inspire YOU!! 
It brings me such joy to see you get creative!
Thank you for making my day ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..