Monday, January 24, 2022

Kisses & Hugs: Paper Pumpkin January 2022

                       

It's here!  This month's paper pumpkin.  And the kisses and hugs just keep coming with this sweet kit.  Check out all the pieces that you get. 
As usual,  I have chose some alternative ideas that I will be sharing.
                          The first one is a heart candy holder.


These cards come in the kit and are a 3 part card.
I cut one of the hearts off so that I could easily
tape the two hearts together to create the holder. 
I used double backed tape to adhere them together.
I cut a 1/2" piece of very vanilla card stock to create
the handle. 


I made two different ones with the styles that come
in the kit. 


First up is the xoxo heart, super simple.
I had bought some wood hearts, so I took
one and embossed in gold the "o" and glue it onto
the heart and stamped "friend" 


Use double back tape to attach the handle. 


For the pink one just add the pieces
that come in the kit.  I layered them and
add the pink/gold ribbon to the left side.
The ribbon is currently on the clearance rack
on Stampin Up! site right now.  
HERE - Rocco Rose Ribbon


There is always a stamp set included
in the kit, I used the heart in the center
and embossed it in gold. 
When you have them all done,
fill them up with lots of chocolate!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..