Friday, July 21, 2023

Fabric bags




Hello!
Went to visit my bff in Spokane and she graciously showed and taught me how to make these adorable fabric bags she has been making.  
Now, let me say, I do know how to sew, but my mad math skills and measuring techniques are not my strong suit, so this challenged me! 


We took a little trip to Hobby Lobby to find some fabric to sew the bags with.  We found so many beautiful patterns and colors.
The above material has bee's and beehives.  So sweet. 


This is another, the pattern she had me use was quite 
easy to follow although I had my own challenges with measuring!


These little bags hold a lot,  you can put a flower or plant in it to gift,
or candies, and or any type of gift you can think of.  


I'm a fall girl, so this fabric spoke to me, so pretty and whimsical.
I filled these mini bags with chocolate. 
You can imagine the possibilities are endless. 


They just keep getting better......



Which is your favorite?



and another..... 
I think all and all I made 20 little bags total.
Definitely kept me on my toes with paying attention to the small details of sewing but also so fun try something new. 
Do you sew?  do you have a fun bag pattern to share?
I would love to hear what you like to sew. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..