Friday, July 14, 2023

Beach time~


This weekend is a girls weekend getaway!
Heading to Birch Bay which is a charming small resort town nw of Seattle about a 100 miles.
We are celebrating a girlfriends birthday so of course I always make sure and have swag for everyone.  I love to place them on each person's bed as a nice welcoming and surprise.


Everything in the above photo I found at the dollar tree.
You can see the cute glasses, the blue raspberry swedish fish,
the napkins, I tried to find all things white and blue.
Sometimes you just have to search and look for things that
would work for your theme you are working with. 


Look at the cute little wooden seahorse clips. 


I also used some of the wooden seahorses to close the cello bags.
To give the cello bags some strength on the bottom I cut some little cardboard squares to set all the goodies on, it gives it great support. 


I needed a few items to decorate with and was able to find these pieces
at the dollar tree, so reasonable and beyond cute. 


Keep posted for some pics from our getaway.  
I have an adventure planned for saturday and some other 
things up my sleeves! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..