Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy 4th of July!




Happy 4th friends!!!
Hope you are planning on something you enjoy to do today no matter what that looks like!  A lot of times we try to make the day moe than it needs to be.  So my hope is that you are at a place where you can enjoy
the day at face value with no extra expected expectations.
Something I have learned and noticed in my years is that the more I place expectations on people or the way I envision things to be is where I get disappointed.
I challenge you today to be still and be comfortable right where you are today......


Let freedom ring!




Remember the wood barn quilt I made and painted?
I finally was able to get it attached to the outside of our place.
I love how it turned out! 
Also,  I am so glad you are here!



Ta da!  Here it is all hung up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..