Saturday, July 1, 2023

Good Morning Magnolia




Good Morning,  Magnolia!
Happy saturday!
I know, I know,  I am showing ANOTHER retired
stamp set.  Sadly,  I have not purchased any new stamp sets yet, 
just lots of inks, paper and accessories.
But come on,  this one IS a beauty.
AND,  you can see what you have in your stash, maybe another
similar set that you can color like this one.
BUT,  what I wanted to do was add my wax seals to my card.


So I used the stamp set and colored in the magnolia flower
in old olive and petal pink with a water painter (aqua painter)
to get this look, then ran a stampin write marker over the seams of
the leaves.  Pretty darn easy,  anyone can do this!!


I decided to add the seal to the base of the flower stem
and the back of the envelope.
I used the blush colored wax for the back. 


The other day when I used the glue gun and put the blush wax in there I didn't think to take it out so I ended up having a creme color in there instead otherwise I would have them both be blush colored.
I'm such a dork!
The whole ideas was to try the wax seal on a card.  Love the look and will have to try some more ways to incorporate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..