Monday, July 10, 2023

Strawberry Builder Punch




How sweet of an idea is this.
I have been sharing with you some of the products that are on our clearance rack one of which is this strawberry punch
Since it is on clearance, they will go quickly, so grab one while you can. 
Strawberry Builder Punch  HERE  -  $10.80


There is so much you can do with this cute strawberry punch. but what I am using it for is the little stem for the card I have created.
I started by taking a chocolate covered heart to make the strawberry.



Take the punch and punch out your stem and attach it on top of the heart to give it the appearance of a strawberry. 
You can stamp any type of leaf and flower stamp you have and then adhere the "strawberry" to the front of the card. 
That's it.  Use any type of background paper you have, I used old olive card stock. 


How cute is this!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..