Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Halloween Crow


Well this may be premature, but I was in the Dollar Tree
today and found these metal crow tree topper.
The wood rounds can be found there to, but it's a hit or miss.
Michael's has them regularly. 
The crows are so cute and spooky that I had to pick them up.




Up close and personal,  isn't it cute!


So, you need the crow, a wood round and some spanish
moss, scissors and a glue gun. 


Start by using your glue gun and adhering the crow to the 
wood round.  Once in place start to add your spanish moss to 
finish off the space between the round and the crow.  


Like this,  you can add as much as you like. My goal
was to have the moss reached to the crow's feet. 
I searched through my Halloween stamps and found 
this "spooky" stamp set which looks good with the crow.


All done and VERY easy to make and low budget. 
Run, don't walk to get your hand on these crows.
I know it's a bit early, but it's always fun to get a 
little excited for Halloween. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..