Monday, October 2, 2023

Fall Decor


Happy monday!
Just a little fall decor to share today. 
The pumpkin picture I found on Etsy, it's a digital download
you can purchase and print off at home or at a local printer.
I love the vintage look of the pumpkin.


All the white pumpkins are ones we have made in the past
at the creative classes I offer.  Most of the pumpkins were either purchased at the dollar tree or Michael's.
I love to cut out the stem that comes in the pumpkins and add real sticks that I have collected from the yard. 
Gives them a much more realistic look.


Here's the picture up close,  it printed it at 8 x 10"
but you can print it out any size. 
Here is the link for the pumpkin digital print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..