Thursday, October 12, 2023

Ghostly fun


BOOO!
to YOU!
Changing up my mantle decor finally after years of doing the SAME ole thing.  Gone is the orange and black and what started the decision to change things up was this adorable ghost digital print that I found.


The cute happy halloween banner was found years ago at a local store called Joyworks in Snohomish.  It has spiders on it so I just added a few more plastic ones to the stones.  I used the lanterns that are always on the hearth and also used the white pumpkins that I have had as well as the creme gauze from the dollar tree. 


Look who's back!
The ghost from creative class.  The candle stick holder next to him was found at dollar tree and the candles at TJ Maxx. 


Here's what started it all.   
Just adorable.  I purchased it on Etsy, a mere $3.99
The great thing about the digital downloads is you can print
them at any size.  Of course I printed my at home sized at 8 x10, but
you could easily send it to a local print shop to enlarge it as desired. 


Up close,  too cute!!!
Are you decorated yet?  come on!  Join in the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..