Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Halloween Decor


Muuuwaaaaahhh!
Here we go!
Halloween's approaching, so it's time to get out the goods and start to deck the halls and walls with all it's spooky spectacular. 
This is my entry way and this year I did change things up a bit.




I went with a subtle orange and black and creme palette. 
The framed halloween pumpkin started it all. 
I added some pumpkin picks, candles that I had as well as the creme
gauze and some faux leaves and the white pumpkins I've had.


The framed crow I made last year and will be making more for my shop. 


Do you like to decorate for Halloween or are you a fall decorator?
I also got the outside all done as well and will share with you some of what I did to create a little spookiness outside. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..