Sunday, October 8, 2023

Gordon Farms


Happy sunday!
Sharing with you today an amazing farm I found in the skagit country area which is just due north of me.
This beautiful farm is called Gordon Skagit Farm.
Take your time looking through the photos I posted.
Every little detail to attention as been placed in every nook and cranny
where they have decorated the farm. 


Along the side of the barn were what were once
most likely stalls for the horses. 
The owner of the farm created little room
spaces each decorated differently with much attention to every detail. 


Every new turn was even more gorgeous than the last.
This farm sells 70+ varieties of pumpkins if you can believe it. 



I like how she decorated using the apple baskets and put them
upside down.  Very creative. 


Look at all the dried flowers hanging from the ceiling
amongst the lights.  


This owl.... there are so many more and many more painted
pictures throughout the farm.  Someone working at
the farm told me it is the owner who paints all the walls and
pictures throughout the farm.. 





It was hard to not to take soooo many pictures.
This place just filled my heart with happiness!


My friend Lisa and I taking in all Fall things. 


more cuteness


and here is lil ole me.
Looking through the bin at the adorable squash
called Patisson Mushroom squash.
Aren't the cute!
They look magical in the sense that a little fairy or gnome would be living inside them.   


So cute! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..