Thursday, July 15, 2010

Distressed Flower Daisie

Today's feature card is the Flower Daisie #2 Die from
the Big Shot collection.  If you do not have a Big Shot you
need to get one!  They are so fun for paper crafting and
the new dies that have just come out in the catalog
are going to be fun to work with.   The DSP on this card
is the new Newsprint.  The cardstock is Basic Black, Bashful
Blue, and Delightful Daffodil.  I used the new Crumb cake
ink pad and a dauber to add the extra aged look to the flower
and rest of the card.  The brad are the new Antique Vintage
brads.  Love them!    Have a great day!  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'm pretty sure I already commented on this in Stampers Showcase..but, getting caught up on my Reader ;) Love your flower embellie! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..