Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Owl Purse and off to Convention!

Cute owl decorated purse for a convention friend!  This is a very
generous size purse!  It is made with two 6x6 envelopes that I have
put together with another 6x6 center piece.  There are compartments on
each side to slide reciepts or photos in. Add a personal touch by
placing photos in  the designated photo area.  There is a pencil
and pen in  the is set as well a notepad.  The DSP used is the new
Greenhouse Gala and chocolate chip, pear pizzaz cardstock.
Hope you like it!  Tomorrow bright and early I am
on my way  to Salt Lake City for our annual Stampin
Up! convention!  I can hardly wait!!  It will be a fun filled
week of business classes, make and takes and  catching up
with old friends.  I will post daily photos of happenings
as well as samples of make and takes and ideas.
So wish me well I am on my way!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..