Thursday, July 22, 2010

More of day 1




I met up with my friend Mike, he took us to dinner
at the fantastic Red Iguana mexican resturant a
Salt Lake City fav spot!  It was YUM-O!

Here are some more photos from this morning at convention
booths.  The photos at the top are of our new FABRIC we
will be carrying!  Yes FABRIC!  and I mean amazing
fabric.  The pictures are of projects made with the
new fabric line.  Some are mixed mediums of fabric
and cardstock.  On display was also the incrediable
Confectionary area,  All the delicious goodies are
made from our products!  I will post pics
of the these tomorrow.   After convention let
out I met up with my good friend Mike from
Provo,  he took me around town to some
of my fav spots  (Tai-Pan!).  We then
went to dinner at a local fav the Red Iguana
right in  Salt Lake City,  it was THE best Mexican food!
We then drove up to Ensign Peak to check out the
city scape.  It was soooo beautiful.
I have sooo much more to share with you so I will post
more later.   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..