Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sick {ick!}

Sick {ick!}  bring on all those new goodies from the catalog!
There are sooo many to choose from.  But today's card
is a for a friend who is not well.  So I pulled out the new
darling owl punch.  Yes!  this is a punch that makes
that adorable owl!  The products are as follows:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, White
DSP -  Designer's series patterned pack - Brights #117155
Accessories:  Crochet Trim ribbon # 118480
Two step Owl Punch  # 118074 Scallop Trim border 118402
Stamp set:  Word Play  # 120308
The garage sale was a HUGE success!  Thank you  to all
of you who attended!  It was great to meet you followers
and actually chat!  What a fun day!  xoxo
Now time to get ready for convention!

7 comments:

  1. That's cute! :)

    One of my favorite get well cards is one I saw in a grocery store that I have duplicated with my rubber stamps. It has a picture of a pig on the front and the text says, "Cured yet?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I want to take that adorable owl home with me! Love the you embossed him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl punch - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Julie! Great layout and great colors! Love your cute little owl, too! Congrats on being one of Nancy Riley's iPicks this week, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a cute and funny adaptation of the owl punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! These two are perfect for each other ;) TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..