Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Snoqualimie Falls

I decided to take the kiddos to Snoqualimie Falls yesterday for a
a hike and pack lunch. What a beautiful day it was!  Finally summer
has come to Seattle!  It was gorgeous and actually 80+ out!  can
you hear a big wooo hooo from me!  Sunshine!
My girfriend Kelli and her kiddos came as well..  Once to the falls
we found out that the hiking is closed until 2013 for construction.
Such a bummer but we still hiked around the area and went
to the bottom of the falls to the river.
Snoqualmie Falls is one of Washington state's most popular
 scenic attractions. More than 1.5 million visitors come to the Falls every year so if
your in our area you have got to put this attraction on your list!   xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Been there, and loved it! We have pics of us in front of the falls at the top and the bottom. I remember it being a very steep hike back up!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..