Monday, July 5, 2010

Garage Sale!

Big Garage Sale at my house this coming Friday the 11th!
All Stampin Up retired sets both wood and clear!
There will also be ink pads, inkers, papers, pastels you name it!
There are three demonstrators participating in this so we have lots!
If you are not local and are looking for something in paticular please
eamil me and I will check to see if I have it.  The sale is friday,
from 9-2 pm.   Hope to see you !!!  xoxo

HERE IS THE ADDRESS;   18142 NE 179th St - Woodinville Wa

6 comments:

  1. I'm in Port Townsend. Do you have "Wanted" for sale?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to have Mini Mates?
    Lastamper at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to know if you have branch out? Thanks
    lastamper at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie,

    I dont have mini mates or branch out... so sorry

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..