Thursday, July 22, 2010

Share What you Love























































Share What you Love is this year's theme and I truly
live by this!  I love to share Stampin Up with all of you!
This morning we started of general session with celebrating
demonstrators.  Kirstin and I celebrated our year's with
the company.  Kirstin celebrated her 5th year and me my
15th !  Unbelieveable!  It has been just amazing meeting so
many incrediably talented people and wonderful friendships.
Don't we just look exhausted in our picture!  We are pooped and
have 2 more days to go!  I am going to need to find me some
clothes pins for my eyes!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 15 years with SU! Here's wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..